INTERNATIONAL PPC MANAGEMENT
Despite, the numeric and pragmatic ROI approach to Paid Search management you still need local market insight, then personal touches and a knowledge of the ins and the outs of the lingo. Without native speakers how can you really understand what’s going on with a campaign’s search query reports? Or how can you make your ad stand out from the crowd? Google Translate or outsourcing to expensive translation agencies is not the answer. That’s why at ESV we hire native speakers to ensure that you can diversify your market growth efficiently, limit wasted investment and communicate with your customers like you were a local.
+12 Languages In-house
• Our core languages are English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Greek, Polish and Portuguese however we can provide many more by leveraging our international team in our global offices.
• For those languages we don’t cover in-house we have a trusted network of alumni and an economical translation partner.
• Over the last 10 years we have refined our paid search methodology to cater for the requirements of global campaign management.
• Our paid search platform ESV ADs Manager supports any language, currency or timezone.
• We typically provide project managers for global campaign coordination due to the increased logistics.
Proven Global Expertise
• We have helped hundreds of clients with the first steps of international growth and we currently manage in excess of +$250m global paid search investment per annum.
• We run campaigns on the likes of Baidu, Yandex and Amazon Ads too.
• Please check out our selected case studies and blog posts below for more information.
Our Case Studies
Mad4Tools – PPC / Shopping
ESV Digital boosted revenue and ROI for a tool and equipment supplier, beating...
Evans Cycles – PPC Attribution
How the largest cycle retailer in the UK achieved great results via algorithmic...
The Secret Sauce of Successful Paid Digital Marketing
The Key To Thriving Campaigns
How The Death Of Average Position Makes PPC Better
Why Google Is Sunsetting It & How...Find Out More
2019 PPC – The State of Keywords
Part 2 of a series
PPC Management For Today
Part 1 of a series