Proven PPC Methodologies
Sticklers for best practice, we are rigorous in how we apply our methodology, regardless of industry. We always build robust, well-considered campaigns, granularly structured for efficiency and optimise them every day, regardless of campaign or client size.
Our proven text search methodology maximises traffic control to ensure a majority bias towards the efficiencies of exact match traffic. This approach minimises wasted investment whilst extended match types (i.e phrase, broad and even DSA) remain open for granular data mining via strict search query management.
Actively managing users through the search funnel provides a much easier path to purchase, as well as giving you the ability to choose what you want to get across in your copy. When it comes to ad copy our rigorous systematic ad copy evolution via ESV’s stringent A/B testing process helps deliver ongoing account growth and maximises ROI.
Over the past decade our PPC experts have built refined methodologies for all biddable media, each phase of our text search methodology (above) and variations suited to the different campaign types or clients.
• International Campaign Management / Structuring Methodologies
• Best Practice Brand Traffic Management Strategies
• Cost Tier’ing Keyword Portfolio Management
• Unique Shopping Methodology empowered by ESV’s Technology
• Robust Sales & Promotions Strategies (Including Campaign Scheduling)
• Multichannel Attribution, Search Attribution & Conversion Path Bid Management Tactics
• Refined Methodologies for each Social Network, Programmatic Display and Native Ads
OUR CASE STUDIES
Mad4Tools – PPC / Shopping
ESV Digital boosted revenue and ROI for a tool and equipment supplier, beating...
Evans Cycles – PPC Attribution
How the largest cycle retailer in the UK achieved great results via algorithmic...
What will Paid Search be like in 5 years?
Read our predictions for the next few...Find Out More
The Secret Sauce of Successful Paid Digital Marketing
The Key To Thriving Campaigns
How The Death Of Average Position Makes PPC Better
Why Google Is Sunsetting It & How...Find Out More
PPC Management For Today
Part 1 of a series