Digital transformation in the fashion industry
A project based on knowledge sharing and support
Première Vision is an international organiser of retail events for fashion professionals. Their events are well-known globally and aim to promote the most innovative and unique designs, as well as creating an environment for networking and discussion of current trends in the industry.
They entrusted ESV Digital with the task of raising awareness among their teams of digital marketing trends and
Première Vision Paris appointed ESV Digital for support to achieve the following objectives:
• Raise awareness among the Executive Committee about the digital issues at Première Vision.
• Strengthen the digital knowledge of their operational and management teams.
ESV Digital’s objective was to improve understanding across:
- Digital performance management.
- Digital media advantages and benefits.
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
- UX (User Experience).
In order to meet Première Vision’s needs, ESV Digital implemented a plan to:
- Understand the functioning and the needs of the operational teams through interviews.
- Help the Executive Committee better understand UX, social media, display, data analysis and CRM.
- Provide suitable recommendations that could be quickly activated.
- Ensure follow-up and the understanding of the training, using practical exercises.
The project achieved great results across 5 departments with 30 people trained (8 from the Executive Committee and Managing Director) for a total of 30 hours.
OTHER CASE STUDIES
Canal+ The Tunnel – Brand Activation
Understand how ESV Digital helped Canal+ to implement a digital activation plan for the launch of a new TV series the "Tunnel".
University of Reading – Branding
Developing a new visual identity and brand for University of Reading employment program.