Air France, data at the service of performance
How the number one French airline improved their ROI by 13% with a better understanding of their media mix performance.
Founded in 1933, Air France is the number one French airline and one of the world’s largest air carriers, operating flights to 195 destinations and 91 countries.
Air France looked to ESV Digital’s expertise to better understand the performance of its media mix, especially
Air France wanted to evaluate the relevancy of their performance measurement system and contacted ESV Digital with the following challenges:
• Adopt a holistic approach and gain a global understanding of their media mix with an attributed vision of their performance.
• Implement an attribution platform to measure the performances of different
• Implement an analytical methodology to optimise their media mix.
To answer their big business questions and meet their expectations, ESV Digital:
• Implemented our attribution platform, Wizaly, which was the ideal solution to understand Air France’s multi-channel marketing mix as its algorithmic attribution model goes far beyond channel/source.
• Analysed the contribution of the different channels with the aim of optimising the budget allocation.
• Proposed improvements for the management of their
Wizaly is an Algorithmic Attribution Modelling Platform owned by the ESV Digital Group.
Wizaly’s goal is to help advertisers understand the impact of each of their marketing channels on conversions, save wasted investments, highlight best performing campaigns (keywords, sources, devices) and ultimately increase Online & Offline ROI.
After re-allocation and optimisation of Air France’s budget based on their data, the ROI of their media mix improved by 13% compared to the previous quarter.
OTHER CASE STUDIES
Evans Cycles – Paid Search Attribution
How the largest cycle retailer in the UK achieved great results via algorithmic attribution.
Evans Cycles – Offline Attribution
Cycling up the data mountain: understanding Online Visits to In-store Purchases.
Tiffany Rose – International Paid Search
ESV Digital helps a British maternity wear retailer to expand internationally.
Sandals – Paid Search
A Caribbean luxury travel operator increases conversion rate by 45% and revenue by 26% with ESV Digital.
MDHearingAid – Paid Search
An affordable hearing aid manufacturer lifts sales by 80% within 6 weeks by partnering with ESV Digital.