Careers at ESV Digital
ESV Digital is an excellent training ground where staff have the opportunity to learn from – and with – a broad range of global and local clients. Many of our alumni have gone on to excel at Google or Facebook and hold director-level positions in well-known brands, consulting and in marketing services companies across the world.
Our focus is growth (personal, business and client) and we’re committed to transparency, hard work, being pioneers and having a bit of fun along the way. Entrepreneurship and taking the lead is welcomed.
We offer ongoing training, fast track career progression, regular salary reviews, performance bonuses, extra summer holiday days bonus, weekly team breakfasts and regular team building away days.
SEO Content Executive
Are you a creative person with excellent writing skills? Can you consistently deliver quality work on tight deadlines? Do you love finding creative solutions to briefs? Would you like to take your first steps into the exciting world of digital marketing, being trained by industry veterans with brilliant opportunities for growth? Great! We want to hear from you.
As SEO Content Executive, you will be responsible for delivering engaging, optimised copywriting for a number of our clients, while also assisting with in-house marketing and social media. Reporting to the Head of SEO & Data Analytics, you will be trained and supported through your growth and provided with access to a number of cutting-edge tools.
- Create written content for clients, from blog posts, to on-site copy, to in-depth research pieces
- Liaise with our in-house strategists and creative team to find engaging solutions to briefs
- Assist the social media and marketing teams with proofreading and editing of collateral
- Learn and grow in the field of SEO, understanding ranking factors and assisting with keyword research, content audits and content planning, with the goal of eventually owning this area
- Occasional support with new business collateral
How to apply?
Please send us a ZIP file containing your CV, covering letter and some examples of your writing through the form below. We can’t wait to hear from you.
- Excellent writing skills, preferably within a creative field, but additional commercial and/ or academic writing experience will be a bonus
- High standard of grammar and spelling, able to work with minimal editorial oversight
- Ideally degree-educated within a relevant field, but all strong writers will be considered
- Good standard of verbal communication and the ability to understand a brief
- Creative approaches to briefs
- Ability to deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi task
- Experience within SEO or other marketing will be beneficial but not essential
- Passionate about writing and keen to learn more about digital marketing
- Driven to find the best solution to any challenge
- Comfortable speaking and liaising with clients and team members via email, instant messaging, phone and in person
- Able to work individually or as part of a team
- Pro-active and able to bring new perspectives
Junior Account Manager (PPC – International)
Are you hard working, analytical, highly comfortable with numbers, like day to day challenges and interested in building a career in paid search at the top of the industry? If your answer is yes to these questions, we have the ideal role for you!
As Junior Account Manager you will be responsible for driving the strategy and overseeing the day-to-day management of paid search, social and other biddable media campaigns for a number of high profile clients across numerous verticals. Full training will be provided and a meritocratic structured career path progression is offered with promotion to Advanced Account Manager usually within 6 months.
- Effectively understand our brief and your clients’ goals.
- Use the ESV platform (and search engine platforms) to perform daily analysis, campaign expansion, budget management, ongoing testing and relevant optimisations.
- Exceed client ROI and service expectations.
- Create concise periodical reporting for clients.
- Build a long-term strategic plan and test new strategies.
- Organise and conduct regular client meetings, performance reviews and provide strategic recommendations.
- Grow to be the primary point of contact for your clients.
- Progress to advanced account manager.
How to apply?
Fill in the form below to apply for this role.
- Fluency in English.
- Native level fluency in another language (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Greek, Polish or Portuguese).
- Relevant internships or experience a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills).
- Clear understanding of paid search, e-commerce and digital marketing.
- Relevant university education (ideally maths, economics & marketing).
- Quick learner with strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- You like maths/data crunching and happy to be working in Excel (A LOT).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- Pro-active team player and able to work autonomously.
- Desire to build a career as an expert in paid search.
- Prepared to put some extra hours in when we are busy or your clients need it.
Business Development Executive
We are seeking a proven ‘hunter’ to get ESV pitching for more business. You will need to know enough about digital marketing to be consultative in your pitch approach but equally a skilled salesperson who has a proven track record of opening doors that are closed to the average salesperson. You will be able to build strong client relationships at senior level, managing stakeholder expectations and gaining their collective engagement for selecting ESV. You will report to the sales director foremost and be working across the full range of our services.
- Strategic outbound prospecting and networking to create new business opportunities.
- Responding to inbound enquiries (i.e. RFP’s and tech demos).
- Evangelizing ESV in new business meetings and at events.
- Working with the wider team to ensure the delivery of compelling consultative pitches.
- Help close new business opportunities and exceed sales targets.
- Act as client director initially on new business wins.
- Input into marketing, product development and company growth.
How to apply?
Fill in the form below to apply for this role.
- Proven successful sales experience
(ideally in a digital agency or martech provider).
- Native level fluency in English.
- Degree level educated preferred (we realise many great salespeople don't have one).
- Strong sales, negotiation, deal closing and networking skills.
- Self-motivated, hard working, quick learner, attention to detail, resilient, hungry to succeed, organised, highly professional approach with excellent communication skills.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- A lot of what we do is very data driven so we require you to have an affinity with numbers.
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate complex ideas to internal and external stakeholders while demonstrate problem solving skills and comfort challenging the status quo.