Careers at ESV Digital
ESV Digital is an excellent training ground where staff have the opportunity to learn from – and with – a broad range of global and local clients. Many of our alumni have gone on to excel at Google or Facebook and hold director-level positions in well-known brands, consulting and in marketing services companies across the world.
Our focus is growth (personal, business and client) and we’re committed to transparency, hard work, being pioneers and having a bit of fun along the way. Entrepreneurship and taking the lead is welcomed.
We offer ongoing training, fast track career progression, regular salary reviews, performance bonuses, extra summer holiday days bonus, weekly team breakfasts and regular team building away days.
* Due to coronavirus outbreak, we are only recruiting for the roles advertised. You are welcome to send in speculative applications as per usual, which we will keep on file to review as jobs come up (but CVs are enough, you don’t need to write a cover letter). Thank you in advance for your interest in joining ESV.
Junior Account Manager (PPC – Dutch Native Speaker)
Are you hard working, analytical, highly comfortable with numbers, like day to day challenges and interested in building a career in paid search at the top of the industry? If your answer is yes to these questions, we have the ideal role for you!
As Junior Account Manager you will be responsible for driving the strategy and overseeing the day-to-day management of paid search, social and other biddable media campaigns for a number of clients across numerous verticals. Full training will be provided and a meritocratic structured career path progression is offered with promotion to Advanced Account Manager usually within 6 months.
- Effectively understand our brief and your clients’ goals.
- Use the ESV Ad Manager (and search engine platforms) to perform daily analysis, campaign expansion, budget management, ongoing testing and relevant optimisations.
- Exceed client ROI and service expectations.
- Create concise periodical reporting for clients.
- Build a long-term strategic plan and test new strategies.
- Organise and conduct regular client meetings, performance reviews and provide strategic recommendations.
- Grow to be the primary point of contact for your clients.
- Progress to advanced account manager.
How to apply?
Fill in the form below to apply for this role.
- Currently seeking those with native level fluency in Dutch.
- Native or Strong English.
- Relevant internships or PPC experience a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills).
- Clear understanding of paid search, e-commerce and digital marketing.
- Relevant university education (ideally maths, economics & marketing).
- Quick learner with strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- You like maths/data crunching and happy to be working in Excel (A LOT).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- Pro-active team player and able to work autonomously.
- Desire to build a career as an expert in paid search.
- Prepared to put some extra hours in when we are busy or your clients need it.