Careers at ESV Digital
ESV Digital is an excellent training ground where staff have the opportunity to learn from – and with – a broad range of global and local clients. Many of our alumni have gone on to excel at Google or Facebook and hold director-level positions in well-known brands, consulting and in marketing services companies across the world.
Our focus is growth (personal, business and client) and we’re committed to transparency, hard work, being pioneers and having a bit of fun along the way. Entrepreneurship and taking the lead is welcomed.
We offer ongoing training, fast track career progression, regular salary reviews, performance bonuses, extra summer holiday days bonus, weekly team breakfasts and regular team building away days.
* Due to coronavirus outbreak, we are only recruiting for the roles advertised. You are welcome to send in speculative applications as per usual, which we will keep on file to review as jobs come up. Thank you in advance for your interest in joining ESV.
SEO Account Manager
Are you an SEO professional with 1+ years’ experience that’s ready to make their next move? Are you a solid all-rounder with excellent customer-facing skills that’s also comfortable with the hands-on side of technical SEO? Excellent! We want to hear from you.
As an SEO Account Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a number of our clients. Reporting to the Head of SEO, you will be supported through your growth and provided with access to a number of cutting-edge tools.
- Drive results for clients using SEO and through strategically liaising with other channels
- Provide technical and content suggestions and amendments to help the client exceed their ROI targets
- Develop and implement content strategies and social media posts
- Be the point of contact for your assigned clients and ensure that they are always in the loop with what’s happening with their campaigns
- Provide regular reporting
- Build long-term strategic plans and test new strategies
- Identify weaknesses in the clients’ conversion paths and suggest CRO tests to overcome them
- Organise and conduct regular client meetings, performance reviews and provide strategic recommendations
- Provide support on new business activities including audits and meetings
- Assist less technical team members with their requests
How to apply?
Fill in the form below to apply for this role.
- 1+ years of experience in a hands-on SEO role
- Client-facing skills
- Excellent English skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Knowledge of SEO Tools/SW such as Screaming Frog, SEM Rush, Ahrefs etc.
- Knowledge of CRO and tools such as Unbounce will be beneficial
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Strong interpersonal communication abilities, written, spoken and in person
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi task
- Strong presence in meetings, able to build confidence with clients
- Passionate about SEO and digital marketing in general
- Able to find creative solutions to drive client visibility in search results
- Comfortable speaking and liaising with clients and team members
- Able to work individually or as part of a team
- Able to manage your own campaigns and clients independently
- Able to help others find solutions to their challenges
- Pro-active and analytical